Monday

Art Overview


In the beginning of time, life was chaotic in the Art history I!! I thought that the class was going to be an easy A, but I was proven wrong. It was a class taught by Professor Walden. When the class first began, I thought it was difficult especially with the work load. So I complained, because I spent more time on it than my biology major courses. Eventually over the semester, it became a very enjoyable class. I liked learning about different culture of art. In their art work they express there time frame, who they were as a society, and other attributes, which really intrigued me.   Even though I was studying for other test in Art, I still paid attention. I found it to be a very enjoyable class. I am so glad that I did not drop the class. I like learning about the Egyptians, Romans, And the Gothic period. I would tell future students to give the class a chance, do not go with what you first think.
            I learned a lot more than I expected over the semester, I have a new profound respect for art. I at first looked at a picture and said if it was pretty or ugly. I did not know the true meaning behind the picture, but know I could say that I could break down the image into its parts.
            This last final project was good I like it. I am happy that it is over. Thank you. It has been a great semester.   

Peace…


No comments:

Post a Comment